Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our members to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple:
If you are ever unhappy with JKonFX, for any reason, just contact our support team and we'll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we would provide:
- If you were just charged for your next month of JKonFX, but you meant to cancel, we're happy to refund that extra charge.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we would provide:
- If you forgot to cancel JKonFX a month ago, and there has been activity on your account since then, we'll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how much time you have used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we'd issue a partial credit to your account.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we would not provide:
- We only report on the currency market conditions and do not control them. Each month varies with the amount of information we provide. We cannot guarantee any trade alerts.
- If we have negative results or market conditions that are against us.
We do not issue cash or cryptocurrency refunds.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what's up, and we'll work with you to make sure you're happy.